Monday, March 17, 2008

Dycusburg Book Selling Quickly

The Dycusburg book is back from the printers. Let me know soon if you're interested in ordering as I've only ordered 10 for this reprinting ... and only have six left already. I am selling these until April 1 for $50 ... a $20 discount.

If history repeats itself, these definitely will sell out quickly. I haven't had any reprints in more than a year. E-mail me at matthewtpatton@yahoo.com if you'd like to add your name to the list and I'll set one aside for you.

More than 400 copies of Dycusburg, Kentucky: A Glance at Her Past have been sold since it was published in 1999. The book, 443 pages, is hardbound with gold-embossed lettering and is out of print. If you're interested in ordering a copy at $50, e-mail matthewtpatton@yahoo.com. Sections of the book include:

  • Dycusburg history
  • Dycusburg school records
  • Dycusburg Methodist church records
  • biographies of prominent Dycusburg citizens
  • anecdotes and photographs
  • Masonic Lodge records
  • Dycusburg cemetery listing
  • Yancy cemetery listing
  • Federal census records
  • Dycusburg police docket (1874-1902)
  • Dycusburg newspaper abstracts.

No comments: