Monday, January 4, 2010

Genealogy Query: Yearout/Stinnett

I am trying to find where Harriett Stinnett was after the 1870 census in Crittenden Co. She and her husband Wm. Stinnett had gone to the Union area to visit her brother and family (My g grandfather John Joseph Yearout) and were there during the time of the 1870 census.

I then find William back in Blount Co., TN on the 1880 census rolls, but nothing anywhere on Harriett at all in Blount Co., or Seiver Co., TN. No obits, burial records, nothing. It's like she disappeared off the face of the earth, so I thought I would try here and see if maybe she had passed away in Crittenden Co., while out here visiting g. grandfather, and maybe was buried out here.

If any one might have any info where I might start to look I would really appreciate it. This has become a big "thick brick wall" for me. My e-mail is one.lynn@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Martha Stokes

No comments: