E-mail me at email@example.com if you'd like to add your name to the list (I only have three left) and I'll set one aside for you.
More than 500 copies of Dycusburg, Kentucky: A Glance at Her Past have been sold since it was published in 1999. The book, 443 pages, is hardbound with gold-embossed.
If you're interested in ordering a copy at $45, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sections of the book include:
- Dycusburg history
- Dycusburg school records
- Dycusburg Methodist church records
- biographies of prominent Dycusburg citizens
- anecdotes and photographs
- Masonic Lodge records
- Dycusburg cemetery listing
- Yancy cemetery listing
- Federal census records
- Dycusburg police docket (1874-1902)
- Dycusburg newspaper abstracts.